Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Found a Peanut
I seem to have found a kitten - his name is Poncho. I call him Peanut. He was very very scared of everything at first, but right now he is leaning up against my right leg purring and cooing like a dove. He is orange and white and likes to make a nest in my once glorious spider plant. He likes sleeping, eating wet cat food, killing my plants and sharpening his claws on corrugated cardboard. I love him.
In other news, I passed my national NP boards last month, started a new job this week and have read two decent novels in the past week while I awaited feedback from my adviser on the last chapter revision I sent in. I have since received feedback, so I have no more time for such leisure activities. Blast. I so enjoy an evening of reading and cat snuggling by the fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment