My folks changed their mind about wanting Pants back. Now I'm back to square one with the ex (The Original one, not the most recent one). Ugh.
also
I have recently been made single again. Apparently she changed her mind about wanting to be in a relationship with me. I bear no grudge, but am terribly sad. Never the less, I can only laud a person for being honest.
I have been crying for no reason a lot. My poor friends went through this before. I have sworn to make it quick and not ruminate over it.
I think it will be for the best. It has already made way for prioritizing my school work. I've been engaging in a heck of a lot less recreational crippity crap. Also, as hard as it is, maybe it is all for a good reason. Perhaps this is all a cosmic intervention aimed at making room in my life for the person who I am meant to be with and all that jazz.
(I reserve the right to change my mind about that)
blah deee blah dee blah blah blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back, as it were...sorry of all the sad news though. I do think you are entitled to a mourning period though - don't cheat yourself out of it.
Give us a note if you ever want to chat again.
Best to you.
So Pants is staying with you?
Who knows what the future brings, my dear friend. Just be certain that all these trials and changes help you be more aware of who you are, what you're worth and what you're capable of doing and enduring.
Chin up, sweetie. Always.
Love you!!
Post a Comment