Well, I wasn't expecting them to say yes... but they have.
Pants is going home to Alaska.
My parents would like to take Miss Pants back. This isn't altogether ideal, since my relationship with them has been rocky for the past few years. Nevertheless, she was their dog originally and I felt I had to ask. The ex said this was fine last week, but that was hypothetical at the time. Now comes reality. The ex and my parents do not get along. I just hope the ex meant it when she said she was fine with me asking my parents, 'cos I asked and she doesn't want Pants and they want her, so that's what's gotta happen. It's going to mean she can't visit Miss Pants. I don't think she wants to.
I suspect that my parents will want me to bring her to them, which will mean a plane trip, which means I need to start saving. Now.
Also, I should be working on my midterm at the moment.
Gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment